NLL X SOS Activewear Competition Terms & Conditions
Enter by 28/10/2021 at 11:59pm. UK Mainland only. No purchase necessary. To enter you must follow both @SOSActivewear and @NewLondonLight on Instagram and comment under the promotional carousel of NLL and an SOS sweater. Max 1 entry per person. Winner must respond within 14 days of being notified. By entering the competition you agree to our T&Cs below and consent to the processing of your personal data by Salcombe Distilling Co in accordance with salcombegin.com/privacy-policy.
We are the “Promoter”: New London Light of The Boathouse, 28 Island St, Salcombe TQ8 8DP with @NewLondonLight .
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
- These terms and conditions set out the applicable terms of our competitions. By submitting a competition entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition will be run as a follow (as set out in 4.4), and comment on a post for the chance to win metric..
- Competition winner(s) will be chosen on the basis of a random number generator.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The competition will start from 4pm GMT on 15/10/2021 (the “Starting Date”) and last until 11:59pm GMT on 28/10/2021 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- No purchase from us is necessary.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The competition is only open to residents of England and Wales aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- irresponsible, derogatory, harmful, offensive, bullying or discrminatory;,
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged, or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
- incomplete, damaged or corrupted.
- Where applicable, each tag will be considered an entry. Entrants must tag within either the caption of the image they post as their entry, or within the comments of the competition post on the Promoter’s social media profile. Valid tags include the full and correct username of the person being tagged, using the @ symbol to tag them adequately. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to these terms or to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- THE PRIZE
- The Grand Prize is one bottle of New London Light and one ‘Save Our Seas’ SOS Activewear sweater and two runners up prizes are one bottle of New London Light and a £25 voucher redeemable from sosactivewear.com .
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
- The prizes are supplied by Salcombe Distilling Co and SOS Activewear.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Where the prize is an alcoholic drink, it is your responsibility to ensure you drink responsibly and safely. If you require any further guidance or support on this please visit: https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/advice/alcohol-support-services.
- In order to claim the prize you must confirm receipt and follow the instructions as set out in our email, direct message, or comment to you within 14 days of receiving any such communication.
- Any decision made with regards to the competition is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as reasonably practicable after the final decision is made, via a direct message or comment under the winning entry on Instagram. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted and it is your responsibility to monitor your entries and social media account for a response from us.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will provide any necessary proof upon any reasonable request from you. You can request any such proof by emailing us at email@example.com. The Promoter may also provide information on the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- By entering into this competition you confirm you are happy for us to use your name, account username and location solely for the purpose of announcing you as a winner. If you object to us using such details please let us know as soon as possible by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- Please refer to the details of how to claim in 5.6. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner in accordance with 6.2. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within the set period, your claim will become invalid. In such cases, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect), damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents, or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you:
- agree to assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee;
- warrant you that you own all intellectual property rights;
- warrant you have all the necessary rights, permission or licences; and
- waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry (including in any images, names, links, tags etc.) and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- DATA PROTECTION
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the details of the competition in any other material, these terms and conditions shall take precedence.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.